Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ideas for organizing?

Good day everyone. I have been busy working on my computer/craft room and run into some snags. I am hoping someone out there has ideas for me. I have looked online for hours with no luck for me. I am looking for ways to organize things like stickers, scrapbooking paper, stampers, yarn ect... if anyone out there has any ideas or any websites that they know about can you let me know! I would appreciate it.

I worked day and night yesterday on my room, but man it still looks cluttered. I have things like 2 dressers full of odds and ends, 4 totes with stickers and supplies, plastic drawers for little pieces of stuff and a few pocket hanging compartment things 1 for beside my desk to put things in I could just easily grab that I always use and 1 with all my little jewelry parts. Also I have a pampered chef turnabout (the ones for kitchen utensils) I have pens, pencils, rulers and scissors in it on my desk, close at hand! Things that have yet to get put away? My gift bag stash for birthdays(I buy the bags ahead so the only thing I have to think about when the date gets here is the gift, oh the cards I buy ahead too and keep in a card keeper that has a spot for the date of the event and what it is and a slot to put the cards for that month in), I also have left acrilic paints, no idea what to store them in! I need clean sweep the show to come in here to help me organize! I love the challenge part, but I have been cleaning in here for weeks now!

Well thanks for all your input and I'll keep me fingers crossed that someone out there has some ideas for me!

No comments: